jueves, 15 de mayo de 2008

ORAL QUIZ

I am going to tolk about 2 famous people that important for my carrer and an extinct animal.


I've divided my talk into 3 parts, first, I'd like to speak about ray kroc secondly then I would like speak about Carlos Ardila Lule and finally I would to speak about the Condor who is the extinct animal.

First of all, I'd like to talk about ray kroc who was born on, october 5 1902. in Chicago. During the 1950,kroc began to work at selling milk shake machines and had que idea about a machine that could make 40 milk shakes at a time, because he was in a restaurant owned by the Mc Donald's brothers. Wheke he sold a machine in the restauran kroc had the idea to create a restaurant able to sell fast food to a bog comunity. So he decided to make a deal with the brothers about the Mc Donald's franchisees that he considered the real business.

now i am going to speak about Carlos Ardila Lule who is agent, founder and promoter of the organization Ardila lule. he is a civil engineer the ability of mines of university nacional of Colombia, sectional medellin.
in 1951 he began his professional exercise in the activity of the biggest and important industrial organization in Colombia with international projection.

to finally my presentation i am goning to tolk about the condor who is considered to be the world's largest bird, is seen as a symbol of the strength and health.
for hundreds of years, teh condor has fought against humanity to survive. the condor has been threatened by severe reduction of their food source.

No hay comentarios: