jueves, 15 de mayo de 2008

LETTER OF COMPLAINT

Dear sir / madam,

I am writing to express my total nonconformaty about the treatment that I revived at your clinic


firstly, when i arrived at your clinic, the in coming attention was really bad because the assitant ignored me she was on ly gossiping to a nurse and they did not worry about my health, because they not only ignored me presence but also I was hurt by a doctor. my case was not easy Ihad been hurt with a knife and in spite of that fact.


to make matters worse, doctors considered my injuries were not real, even though i was looking very bad.

I feel tahat the clinic team had to have a botter rection about my health. remenber taht the speed of the atention is mandatory. I sugest the clinic to improve the incoming procedures. A doctor ha tobe taken to the reception to have total attention to amergencies.


yours faithfully,


DIANA PARRA GRAU

No hay comentarios: