martes, 1 de abril de 2008

ASKING FOR ADVISE

Cll 150 54-80
Bogotà D.C.
Colombia


Reina Sofia Hospital
Bogota D.C
Colombia

Dear Doctor,

I’m writing to you because I want to tell you that I have a problem with my head, since a long a go I have been a headache and I don’t know what to do because I have used alternative medicine but I want to know about the popular remedies.

First of all, my head hurts me a long time and also I have fever so I have been taken some drugs like dolex and aspirin because a friend recommended me a drugs that remove the pain, but those are drugs of alternative medicine and I believe that the drugs reacted bad in my body, so I need your help.

For this reason I need you to recommend me popular remedies that remove this pain because I’m desperate and the fever is very high.I’m feel very bad, you are a good doctor and for that I tell you that please help me.

I will be waiting your answer, thanks for your attention and your time.

Yours sincerely,


Diana

No hay comentarios: